Sunday, September 24, 2006




No, these are not pictures from any of our "Ceremony" parties. These are photos that were captured a few years back while at a party at a friends house. For those who do not know us, AJ is on the left and I, Rob, am on the right. This just happens to be one of my favorite pictures of my love, AJ. Damn, how much more handsome could he be........So, we are celebrating our official one year anniversary together. You see, this time a year ago, my love and I took the "jump" into a new life together. We vowed our love and support for each other. We vowed to share life's most magical moments together. We vowed to share life's disappointments together. We vowed to live our live's together without the outside influence of others. We vowed to be one, yet independent. Our love is definitely more special and pure than I think either of us ever dreamed it would be. I can only imagine how empty and incomplete my life would be without this beautiful soul in it, walking beside me through this journey. What more can one ask for in life? Thank you, AJ, for not only a wonderful year, but a wonderful existence........

3 Comments:

Blogger Dustin said...

You boys are inspiring....Happy anniversary :-)

7:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Olive juice.

8:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I remember taking those handsome photos of u guys... Congrats on your anniversary and the new page u have turned in your lives...

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home